Niton XL2 100G XRF Analyzer Handheld Alloy Analyzer
* Only one copy, please contact customer service for special needs
The Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 100G has the following significant advantages:
· Alloy material analysis by precise element
· The analysis results are obtained almost instantly from the start to the press of the trigger
· Easy to operate-a non-technical person can also use it
Rugged design for industrial environments
Completely non-destructive testing
The Thermo Scientific ™ Niton ™ XL2 Analyzer is the value of choice, offering both off-end performance, advanced electronics, and ease of alignment while measuring. This is a feature of all X-ray fluorescence (XRF) instruments. Equipped with 100 % Embedded software tool, protected against moisture and dust. The analyzer is lightweight and sturdy, and can withstand the harshest environments-whether in the field or in the workshop.
Niton XL2 is the first choice to ensure accuracy, precision, and ease of use, and is ideal for the following applications:
· Metal alloy analysis to facilitate scrap metal recycling or finished product QC
· Fast alloy grade identification, convenient for incoming QC
Niton XL2 provides fast non-destructive chemical analysis of common alloy materials and is a reliable tool for scrap metal recycling. The unparalleled accuracy of the Niton XL2 100G allows accurate identification of waste grades and content.